- Prompt Decision making
- Convincing & Inspirational Skills
- Communication and Team management skills
- Empathetic & Understanding by Nature
- Optimistic & Positive
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Delegates and follow-up effectively.
- Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same.
- Prioritize tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
- Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
- Understands building capability through Cross-training
- Ensures new products are executed as per SOP the following roll-out.
- Maintain budget, employee records, petty cash, pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- Sets high standards for appropriate team behaviour on shift.
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Develop relationships with guests, identifying moments to leverage emerging opportunities
- Should have an understanding about product shelf life.
- Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs and Indenting for food requirement & operational requirement such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Should have understanding about product shelf life.
- Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Proficiency in Point of sale ( POS ) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
- Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed)
- Direct reporting to cluster manager
Direct Reporting To
- Cluster Manager
DIRECT CORDINATION WITH
- CENTRAL KITCHEN
- SALES & MARKETING TEAM
- TRAINING TEAM
- PURCHASE & STORE TEAM
- HR TEAM
- MAINTENANCE TEAM
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in F&B Industry
- Graduate in Business administration or a closely related field, or a Commensurate experience